Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy 4th Year Anniversary






Happy 4th Year Anniversary

It started with a simple talk a couple years ago,

I met this beautiful girl
I wanted her I liked her but I didn't know
If she felt the same way as me
I laid awake every night thinking of everything we could be

I kept thinking of her day after day
Thinking of what all I could say
What all I could do
If only she had knew

Until this day, Four years have passed by,

Thank you for blessing me with 3ish wonderful years (and 1/2ish year of argument)
I will always cherish the smiles, laughs even the tears.
You were always the one on whom I could depend
More than just my lover, you're my best friend!

For 1461 days, you have filled me with love
Always proving that together we can rise above
You bring out the worst but also the best in me

Thank you for the 35064 hours
Or 2103796.8 minutes
Or 126227808 seconds you have given me
You are my heart my soul baby
I will love you for an eternity.

Happy 4 Year Anniversary my Lovely Yub Princess Naren.








No comments:

Post a Comment